Friday, April 3, 2009

What we have been up to lately....

Here are just a couple of random pics of Kaiden this morning. He climbed into the laundry hamper while I was getting ready this morning. He was so proud of himself!




Well this month has been a little crazy! Kaiden has been sick with a cold or virus almost the entire month. We are on our second round of antibiotics this month, and thankfully they seem to be working now. He has been feeling ALOT better the last couple of days! We are also still having to do breathing treatments which are not at all fun with our busy little boy! He HATES it! We have even tried doing it while he is asleep, but the machine is so noisy it wakes him up. Hopefully we can stop those by next tues- the dr said to do it for one more week at his appt this past tues.

We really enjoyed Spring Break a couple of weeks ago! I was off the entire week as well as Teddy. We did alot of spring cleaning around the house. We also took Kaiden to the Zoo! He loved it! We met my our friends Emily, Dallas and Emily's mom in Waco and had a fun filled morning at the Zoo. Dallas and Kaiden are about a month and a half apart in age. They were so much fun to watch at the zoo! The battery on my camera went dead so these were the only pics I took. Luckily Emily's mom took lots of pics and is making me a cd with them.... I will post more when I get the cd.

Teddy has been busy studying for tests and going out of town for tests for his master's degree. He is so ready to be done.... he will graduate in August. I am so proud of him for all his hard work and dedication! And he still manages to be the best husband and dad ever =)

I have just been busy working and taking care of my boys. I am on a mission right now to lose weight before our vacation in June. I just started a low carb diet this week.... we will see how long it lasts and have started working out again! Ill keep everyone updated on the progress!!

0 comments: