Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stephanie's Cruise to Cozumel

So I just got back on Monday from a four day cruise. I went with the Dental Office that I work for and some of my friends from hygiene school. We had a great time! I was soooo nervous and upset about having to leave Kaiden. Once I got there I was fine- although I called several times a day to check on him! My phone bill is going to be scary this next month!
We got 6 hours worth of Continuing Ed completed while on the ship and got to relax on the beach in Cozumel. I also went para sailing! I cannot thank my mom, dad and Teddy enough for taking such good care of Kaiden while I was gone!


Melanie, Barbara, Me ,and Kim my best friends from hygiene school.

Kim and I para sailing over the beachBeautiful Paradise beach in Cozumel

0 comments: