Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Football game...

So yesterday Teddy had his first football game of the season! I took Kaiden to watch. I was a little concerned because the game did not start until 7:30pm which is about the time he usually goes to bed. Considering he LOVES to be outside I thought just maybe he would make it through! I was right, He LOVED it! He was so interested in everything that was going on. The lights, music, football, people, yelling, cheering kept him entertained for hours. He stayed awake for the entire game and did not get upset even once =) His daddy was proud! Because I had my hands full during the game I didn't get any pictures, however when we got home at 11:30 pm he was still going strong! Here are the pictures of our little football fan.




Tonight we went out to dinner and Daddy dressed him up in his UT jersey that Grandma got for him. He looked so handsome!















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Uncle Teddy and Aunt Stephanie.This is Hannah.I love the pictures of Kaiden !Especially the last one and the ones of him in his longhorn jersey.They are sooooooo cute!

Princess Ellie said...

I'm sure you were the highlight of the game ... you are too cute ! I bet you daddy was so proud to have you there !!

laci